FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 18, 2017 TOM&SAWYER FRESH PREPARED PET MEALS INTRODUCES KANGAROO AND EXTRA LEAN TURKEY RECIPES FOR DOGS WITH PANCREATITIS AND ALLERGIES TORONTO – Tom&Sawyer Fresh Prepared Pet Meals has a newly created line of nutritious low fat, limited ingredient recipes formulated specifically for dogs suffering from pancreatitis and other gastrointestinal issues. These holistic canine diet recipes are restricted to 20 grams of fat per 1,000 kilocalories (under 10% of fat on a dry matter basis) and are nutritionally complete for full grown dogs. The kangaroo recipe has the additional benefit as an ideal choice for dogs that...
- Introducing Kangaroo and Extra Lean Turkey Recipes for Pancreatitis and GI Issues
- When Hunger Strikes-Incorrect Feeding Information Causes Confusion By Small Pet Food Makers
- Pet Food Feeding Trials=Animal Testing=Make It Stop!
- 5 Reasons Why Raw Pet Food Can Be Harmful to Your Dog
- 10 Years After the Biggest Mass Death of Pets from Tainted Pet Food-What Have We Learned?
- Detox Cleanse For Your Pet