- you know what they say about an apple a day...
- high in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- good quantities of vitamin C and beta-carotene (converted to vitamin A in dogs)
- good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- a complete protein, providing all essential amino acids
- high levels of omega-3 fatty acids for heart and brain health as well as immune system health and reduction of joint inflammation
- excellent source of potassium, phosphorus, vitamin B12 and niacin
- good source of vitamin A, folate, magnesium, zinc and iron
- a nutrient dense food dogs find very palatable
- concentrated amounts of protein and vitamin A
- great source of folic acid, B-vitamins (especially vitamin B12), and the body's most usable source of iron (brain and nerve health, anemia prevention)
- high in copper, folate, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous and zinc
- we steam our broccoli, increasing the digestive process that lowers cholesterol
- great source of antioxidant vitamins A, C & K, as well as folate and fibre
- good source of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and the vitamins B6 and E.
- phytochemicals present in broccoli are cancer fighters
- we steam our cabbage, increasing the digestive process that lowers cholesterol
- loaded with powerful cancer-fighting antioxidants vitamin C and manganese
- rich in essential B-vitamins such as pantothenic acid, pyridoxine and thiamin
- contains potassium, iron, and magnesium.
- very good source of vitamin K and fibre
Canned Light Tuna
- tuna is a tasty treat that cats love
- excellent source of complete lean protein
- rich source of healthy Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- good source of vitamin B12, niacin and choline
- much lower mercury levels in light tuna (skipjack) compared with albacore tuna
- what's up doc? fresh pet meals loaded with healthy steamed carrots, that's what!
- chocked full of antioxidants, vitamins A, C and K, potassium and dietary fibre
- assists in heart disease prevention and has cancer-fighting benefits
- helps protect good vision for night prowling
- Tom's loves to eat cheese, it's not just used to catch Jerry!
- complete protein source with all essential amino acids
- excellent source of calcium, phosphorous and zinc
- good source of vitamins A & complex B-vitamins
- contains folate, vitamins D, E & K, potassium, iron and magnesium
Chicken Breast Meat
- in our recipes, there is no debate about what came first-it's the chicken, not the egg!
- low-fat protein with all essential amino acids (skin & coat health)
- contains Omega-3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory)
- good source of vitamin E (antioxidant) and B vitamins
- packed with phosphorus, selenium, calcium, iron, potassium and zinc
- gram for gram, liver has the most nutrients of any food that keep the skin & coat healthy
- high quality protein and amino acid
- B-complex vitamins, especially natural folate, choline and B12
- fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K
- minerals including bioavailable forms of copper, zinc and iron
- essential fatty acids like Omega-3
- negative press relates to processed corn, not the fresh corn kernels we use
- a gluten-free cereal and high source of dietary fiber (digestive health)
- significantly high levels of antioxidants, complex B-vitamins and beta-carotene (healthy coat, skin and vision)
- contains zinc, magnesium, copper, iron, and manganese
Digestive Aid Blend
- All natural ingredients
- Our Digestive Aid Blend includes the following extracts: dried yeast, chicory root, lactobacillus, elderberry and thyme.
- To learn more about it's benefits on good intestinal health, visit our FAQ
- don't keep this fresh and tasty food a secret for yourself, share with your pooch!
- excellent source of plant protein (skin & coat health), omega-3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory), and fibre (digestive health)
- good source of B-complex vitamins and vitamin K
- source of essential minerals calcium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc, and magnesium
- one of the most complete and highly digestible food sources, eggs will make your dogs coat so shiny that it's the talk at the dog park
- excellent source of protein and fatty acids
- great source of folate, calcium, iron, zinc and phosphorus
- good source of vitamins A & E and all the B-vitamins
- beneficial source of iodine and selenium
Extra Lean Ground Turkey Meat
- Low in fat but high in protein
- Lower in calories but still promotes satiety for weight control
- Beneficial levels of B-complex vitamins for good blood circulation, nerve function and protects against heart disease
- Contains selenium to supports immunity, proper thyroid function and protects against cancer or other chronic diseases
- low in fat but high in protein and fibre
- high amounts of a health-protective phytonutrient that protects against stomach cancer
- high in antioxidants for a strong immune system and increased energy
- High levels of B-vitamins reduce risk of heart disease and assist calcium absorption for stronger bones
- anti-inflammatory properties and supports blood sugar regulation
Ground Kangaroo Meat
- Kangaroos are never farmed, only wild and are kinder on the environment
- Very lean, healthy meat is 98% fat free
- free from antibiotics, growth hormones and chemicals
- higher in protein and iron than ground beef
- Omega-3 fatty acids help reduce inflammation
Lean Ground Beef
- our humanely raised beef comes from Ontario farms and is antibiotic free and hormone free
- high-quality, complete protein, providing all the essential amino acids (skin & coat health)
- good source of iron, vitamin B12, niacin, zinc and selenium
- contains healthy omega-3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory)
Lean Ground Pork
- The 'other' white meat, Pork is surprisingly the most consumed protein in the world
- We use pork that has been ground for our meals, and to achieve our 'lean' rating use primarily pork loin
- Pork is high in protein and is designated as a 'complete protein' as it includes all essential amino acids required for pet health
- Naturally high in certain minerals and water-soluble vitamins
- Most importantly, it is super high in flavour and satisfaction!!
Non-GMO Canola Oil
- we use only non-genetically modified sources (no chemicals!)
- great source of omega-6 lineolic acid (LA) and omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (heart health)
- least saturated fat of any culinary oil
- contains good sources of the anti-oxidant vitamin E (skin health) and vitamin K (bone health, blood-clotting ability)
- breakfast just got a whole lot more interesting for your pooch!
- a good grain alternative for dogs sensitive or allergic to wheat
- superb source of soluble fiber for good digestive health and helps dogs feel full throughout day
- good source of protein, B-vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, selenium, and iron (healthy coat & skin, blood clotting ability, energy)
Omega 3 Fish Oil
- provides omega 3 fatty acids in highly biologically available forms of EPA and DHA (higher EPA levels)
- aids in healthy skin & shiny coat
- boosts immune system
- promotes weight loss in overweight animals
- sourced from anchovies, sardines and mackerel.
- good source of fibre and helps dogs feel full longer throughout the day
- excellent source of B-vitamins, especially folate and thiamine for immunity from disease
- good source of selenium (antioxidant) and iron (oxygen transportation)
- source of potassium (kidney function)
- provides Omega 3 fatty acids in highly biologically available forms of EPA and DHA (higher DHA levels)
- aids in healthy skin & shiny coat
- boosts immune system
- promotes weight loss in overweight animals
- proprietary vitamin & mineral supplement for dogs, much like a multi-vitamin for humans, added in just the right amount to fresh prepared pet meals
- includes calcium, phosphorus, choline, magnesium, zinc, iron, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, vitamin D3 and vitamin E.
- contains small amounts of pea fibre to act as a carrier for the trace minerals and vitamins.
- Popeye knew a thing or two about eating healthy!
- our gently steamed method to cook spinach releases higher levels of beta-carotene (heart health), lutein (eyesight) and calcium (bone health)
- great source of vitamin B, vitamin K, magnesium, folate, manganese, zinc, iron and those healthy poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)
- good source of dietary fibre to keep digestive tract moving
- significant antioxidant capabilities and high in beta-carotene for good vision
- excellent source of vitamin A
- very good source of vitamin C and manganese.
- good source of copper, vitamin B6, potassium and iron.
- a safe and nutritious food for dogs, it is only the unripe fruit and plant stems that are toxic
- contains lycopene, an antioxidant, cancer fighting phytonutrient
- excellent amount of vitamin C and beta-carotene (which dogs converts to vitamin A)
- good sources of manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, vitamin E and vital B-complex vitamins
- proprietary vitamin & mineral supplement for cats, much like a multi-vitamin for humans, added in just the right amount to fresh prepared pet meals
- includes calcium, phosphorus, choline, taurine, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin K1.
- contains chicory root extract, a pre-biotic to promote intestinal health
- butter is a highly palatable fat to cats which is also well digested
- contains conjugated linoleic acid, which is a potent anti-cancer agent, muscle builder, and immunity booster
- contains arachidonic acid (AA) which plays a role in brain function and is a vital component of cell membranes
- good source of all fat soluble vitamins and very rich in selenium and iodine
- easily digestible grain, provides a a good source of energy for your pooch
- a great food to help treat upset stomachs and diarrhea in dogs
- contains muscle building amino acids
- fortified with B-complex to help break down food into energy and support blood health
- loaded with iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper and selenium.
- loaded with vitamins, A, B-complex, C and E, it's one of the best sources of antioxidants that can be found
- the presence of ellagic acid, a phytochemical known to prevent cell damage
- provide the necessary soluble and insoluble fiber, such as pectin, which is essential for proper metabolic functions
- other benefits include increased cognitive function, assist pancreatic function, cardiovascular health